Carpet Cleaning Services
The Clean Police offer a professional carpet and upholstery cleaning service in Buckley, Ewloe, Mold, Deeside & around the Flintshire area
Our carpet cleaning service uses a technique called hot water extraction. This technique does take a little longer to dry than a chemical based dry clean. Drying time can depend on carpet material and weather/indoor temperatures. However, normally around 2-3 hours.
What happens during the process?
• The professional cleaner arrives at the address fully equipped
• We inspect the fabric to choose the most suitable technique and solutions for treatment
• Next is the vacuuming of your pieces to remove loose dirt and dust particles
• All stains, dirt patches and high-traffic areas are pre-treated with specialised cleaning products
• The Clean Police expert then applies the chosen deep cleaning method that is suitable for the fabric
• Depending on the used cleaning technique, it may take a few hours for the carpet to dry, less if the area is ventilated.
• The final decision in the process is if you would like to take advantage of the carpet guarding solution which is an essential part of the after care and longevity of your carpet. This is an optional service; however, it does carry a charge. The charge will be determined by the m2 coverage. A maximum charge per room of £10.00